Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Future Releases

Post by Edan

There a a few books in series I've been reading that are coming out soon, some sooner than others.
These are the books:

Reached by Ally Condie 
Release Date: November 13th, 2012
I read the other two books of the Matched trilogy last month and can't wait for the third book. 

Chasing the Prophecy by Brandon Mull
Release Date: March 12th, 2013
I read the first two books of the Beyonders series and soon found out the third wasn't out yet!

The Seven Year King by Kiki Hamilton
Release Date: May 14th, 2013
I read the Faerie Ring and tried to find the Torn Wing at my library and local bookstore. I then found out that it had come out only a few weeks ago on October 2nd. Now I have to wait for both of these books to become available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment