Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

The False Prince

Review by Mo
Title: The False Prince
Author: Jennifer A. Nielsen
Publisher: Scholastic
Published: 2012

Quick Summary:
This is a story about a orphaned boy. He is forced to participate in a treacherous plot to seize the throne, even though he has no desire to rule. His name is Sage, and he's very stubborn and difficult. He, along with two other boys have to compete against one another. Sage doesn't want to cooperate, but eventually gives in when he realizes the horrible consequences of losing. The end comes with a shocking twist.

Review:
I really enjoyed this book. It was action-packed from the beginning and kept me reading the whole time. Sage was a complicated character; he was kind hearted, but self-centered. His character really developed throughout the book, and as a result, I felt like I really understood Sage. As difficult as he is, I'm rooting for Sage throughout the entire novel.  This book is full of mystery, suspense, sarcasm and action. I really liked this book.
Rating:*****

No comments:

Post a Comment